Wednesday, November 25, 2009

blood, guts, and gore...oh my!!!


O Rain, Rain.
Wherefore art thou Rain?
Did you tire of being King of Kpop?
Perhaps the mass of female fans hurling themselves at your feet has lost its appeal?
Do we, your devoted fan, not stand a chance against Hollywood?
Have they treated you well?
Have they?
Do think about it.
Surely, I think not!!
First they dupe you into a movie such as Speed Racer,
and now Ninja Assassin.
I am hurt.
A plague on their houses!
Don't get me wrong, my eyes did not suffer,
93 minutes was not nearly enough time to admire your finely sculpted body.
However, never have I seen such blood, guts and gore,
An attack on my delicate sensibilities, it was.
If ever I did wonder what the by product of Kill Bill and an orgy of blood infested movie would be, I now know the answer.
Do I blame you for the inferiority of this movie?
I do not.
The dialogue and storyline did that on its own.
Love it, I did not.
Hate it?
Nay.
So, support you I will,
at least for another day.
Sigh.
It's been a trying night,
And I must bid you adieu.
Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Yea...Ninja Assasin had that kind of effect on me.

4 comments:

sara said...

SMEXY!!!!

quirky said...

kill bill and orgy of blood infested movie?

classic. i likes.

Peter said...

This must mean you don't like it?

Anonymous said...

Rain you need some acting skills. Your abs can't carry the entire movie. What's the big deal about him anyway? He can't even speak english.