Monday, January 25, 2010

ignorance is bliss

Bite me.
I can't help it if you were misinformed.
If only you knew...
Too bad I wasn't your teacher,
maybe...maybe you wouldn't have gone apeshit.
Did you think Columbus was a hero?
Ohh...you did.
Sigh.
I'm sorry that good ole Chris was a baby killer
and a murderer,
maybe he had good reasons for using the Natives as target practice.
I didn't mean to disillusion him in your eyes,
I was merely dispensing facts,
but if you want your children to remain ignorant about history the way you seem to be..
by all means, I will keep my mouth shut.
By the way, do you celebrate Hitler's reign too?
They were very similiar in a way.
Just food for thought...

1 comment:

peter said...

Thanks for killing my heroic vision of columbus. What's the big deal why would anyone go "apeshit" over the truth?