Monday, March 22, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Gee.
Yo. Yo. Yo.
Dawg.
Boiiiii.
We're cool.
You know that, right?
I mean,
cause you da man, mang.
I'm a fan.
I really am.
I think you're alright,
but can I be honest
with you?
Damn bro,
you bought your wife the
same thing you bought your
ex?
For real?
Come on now?
You want your nut sacks ripped out or what?
I know your ex loved it,
and your wife probably will too.
Afterall, I helped you pick it out.
But guy,
your wife ain't gonna
love it for long.
Especially when she finds out your ex
love was sporting it first.

Ima hook you up
since were tighhht.
I'll pick up a jock strap
for you on the way home.
You'll need it guy.
Just sayin'

*Oh-em-gee!
  You are so amazing!!!
  How did you know
  I was imitating
  Randy Jackson???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puhahaha!