Friday, March 26, 2010

YOU

Hello.
How is my day?
Well,
honestly it was going swell
until I saw you.
Umm,
you kind of ruined it.
Yes, you.
I think it blows that someone as
incompetent as you,
is allowed to occupy the same space
as I.
You suck the life out everything here.
It bugs the beejesus
out of me that you do absolutely
nothing at all,
yet I'm stuck
looking at your pretentious
face every single day.

Yes, once again,
I am talking about you.
you.

Sadly,
my mother taught me well,
and no matter how much
I can't stand you
or how you treat
others,
I will only be speaking of
you and not at you.
Because if I were
speaking to you,
I would tell you
that you are a
waste of space.

YOU,
YOU,
YOU.

Sadly,
I won't because
my manners do not allow me to do so.

So,
how is my day?
GREAT,
I say.

1 comment:

peter said...

"you" must really suck.