Thursday, April 29, 2010

i cry


Dear Rick Carlisle,
I like you, I do, but sometimes you make some dumb decisions.  And when I said sometimes, I meant the whole damn series.

Since I promised not to take it personally this year, I won't.  However, I was wondering if maybe you can answer a question or two, now that you have plenty of time.

Can we start with the line ups..?  Free RODDY B did not become a mantra over night.  There was a reason why fans all over Dallas was chanting it.  Can you explain why he was not put into the games?  Also, when you finally did free "Roddy B" and he sparked up the game, you pulled him out.  YOU PULLED HIM OUT!!! Who cares if he is tired.  He hasn't played all playoffs.  Let the dude have some minutes yo.

Oh yea, let's talk about minutes. JJ Barea sure was getting alot of playing time.  Yea, he made some pretty bad ass shots but do you watch him on the other end of the court??  Do you?  How can you sit Butler the entire half of a game and let JJ Barea and Jason JET Terry miss wide open shots.  It's not like Terry ever does anything during playoffs.  I mean come on, don't you watch old playoff footages?  When has he ever shown up for the playoffs?  Umm, never.

And oh good lord, can you teach the team to drive???  I know they don't get their calls but damn wear some big boy pants and keep doing it.  At least then, I don't have to listen to Charles Barkley's no ring wearing ass run his mouth and call the team soft.

Yes, can you answer that?  That's all I wanted to know.  I feel that I am entitled.  I've been a devoted MAVS fan since they've sucked.  Btw, despite my rudeness, I still love you guys.  Tell Dirk I said Hi.

Love,
meme

P.S. Those are real tears btw.  REAL.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am with you on all that girl. My feelings exactly.