Thursday, April 22, 2010

mon ami...


Friends,
or at least good friends,
adhere to a code,
an honor system of sort.
It's pretty universal
and applies to almost everyone.

What are they???
Seriously?

Well,
that sure explains alot.

Like, umm  I don't know....

For me,
not fooling around with my family members
is a big one.
You know like my sisters,
my brother,
my cousins,
my grandmother,
my dog,
you know
anyone or thing that matters to me.
Go ahead,
mess with every Dick and Jane possible
but please don't swim in my family pool yo.

And oh,
talking trash about your other friends,
not good either.
It's harmless if you're jesting
about your brain and dick sizes 
but when you 
start telling each others secrets,
while it's juicy for me to hear,
it's pretty jacked up for you to share.
Not such a buddy there yo.

And one last thing,
while you may be perfect,
not everyone is.
Let's not be smug.
You may just find out how very imperfect 
you really are.

That's how a friendship works  yo.
As long as you abide to the basics
you should be fine.

You scratch my back and 
I'll scratch yours.

No comments: