Monday, May 10, 2010

full of it



ESPN called a panel of experts to compile a list of their top 3 postseason's biggest disappointment.

The results:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/news/story?page=DisappointingPlayers-100510

Hmm, I'm currently at a quandary.  Henry Abbott an expert..?? Really?  Abbott lost all creditabilty when he put Dirk's name on that list.

Yes, I love Dirk.  And yes I can be completely biased in his favor but out of the entire playoffs, Dirk as the biggest disappointment? 

Guy, I'm talking to you Abbott, you seriously have no business being a basketball commentator.  Obviously, you didn't do your homework.  Go look at the stat sheets yo.  Look at em real hard, then you will see that you are talking out of your ass.

Dirk averaged 26.7 ppg and 8.2 rpg, and shot 55% from behind the arc.  If you're going to blame their loss on anybody, then you're going to have to chalk it up to poor coaching and a weak supporting cast, with the exception of Roddy B and a few others.

I could run the stats for Jason Kidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and Erick Dampier for you but that would make you look like an even bigger douche.  Watch a game or two before you run your mouth.

Btw, Tim Duncan has not been playing like he use to but  #3 on your list?  Really?  You couldn't find anybody worst then DIRK or TIM? 

I need your job.  I don't have to know jack and I can spit shit out all day.  Must be good...must be good.

1 comment:

craig said...

why don't you just accept the fact that Dirk is a weak white boy...??