Friday, July 2, 2010


Dear Nowitzki,
It's been almost eleven years since I first laid eyes on you.  Let's be honest, I wasn't too impressed.  You with your goofy haircut, all arms and legs, at the old Reunion Center, tripping on your own feet.  Yea, not a good look guy.  Not at all.

But somewhere along the way, I quit clowning on your clumsy ass and started rooting for you.  I mean, you're not the best player out there but damn what you lack in skills you make up for in effort.  Like fungus, you kinda grew on me guy.

Everybody wants to win a championship.  I get it.  So as much as I hate to see you go, I would totally  understand.

However, I heard that you were in NY.  If the rumors are true and you're just hanging out with Kidd, I'll be fine. But if you are negotiating over there or even thinking about it, I promise you I will go apeshit.  It's been an eleven year love affair guy, I have invested alot in you. You can leave me for someone good...but NY??? Don't do it.  I deserve better.

No comments: