Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Oh, ok.
So, I'm not allowed to look at fantasy football magazines
because I'm female and I'm wearing two inch heels.
And because I also have books with me.
Why am I repeating everything you're saying? 
(because you're a douche and I'm having trouble understanding your logic)
I have books because we are in Barnes and Nobles 
and I can wear heels because I am a female.

I don't know you.
Can I please have my magazines back now?

Not until I can name five quarterbacks?
Rachel McAdams, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson.
What the fuck kind of question is that?

Actually you caught me.
I just wanted to look at the magazine
for pictures of hot guys.
You sexist pig.
Last time I checked you don't need a penis to watch or know about sports.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk your trash. You will go down.