Sunday, August 29, 2010


Dear TAKERS,
You were an extremely predictable, borderline laughable movie.   It felt like I was watching a bad modernized version of The Count of Monte Cristo, only with guns.  However, I have to be honest, I was riveted.  I didn't even want to leave my seat.

TI  + Paul Walker + Hayden Christensen + Jay Hernandez = TOTAL EYE CANDY.
You may just be mediocre but at least you were smart. Dress hot guys in suits, give them guns, and have them shoot around. Pure genius on your part.

Would I watch it again?  Not likely.
Did I regret paying for admission ticket?  No, I did not.
Who would regret 2hrs of hotness on the big screen?
Not I.  Not I at all.

So, thank you for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TI must like going to prison...he plays it in the movie and now he's arrested again. can't weat nice suits in jail TI.