Thursday, December 23, 2010

thanks.


As you guys already know, I've never been very good with words or at least expressing them.   I'm emotionally retarded and I can be extremely removed and insensitive but what I can't say with words, I hope you guys will be able to feel.

  • Rosie - there's so much I need to say but not enough words to convey how I feel.  So, thanks and sorry.  Sorry for how I am and thank you for putting up with me all these years.
  • Teanuh - u clean up well, sister, I can now walk in public with you.  It's weird for an older sister to depend on the younger sister but that's how it is.  Thank you, for being real with me.
  • Lanna - how can you be younger but so much wiser?  You have such a big load to carry yet I never hear you complain.  Remember, you have to take care of yourself too. 
  • Mai - sorry for getting you in trouble when we were younger.  I couldn't have passed highschool without you.  I know I can be hard and unfeeling but you've stood by be me regardless.  Btw..I'm glad you found Vo.
  • Thuy - Thuy Chung in the house.  No matter how much time has passed or what we do or how much we've changed...you will always be you.  The cousin that played with me when none of the other girls would.  Thank you for taking me as I am.
  • Lisa - dookie brown.  Man you were a bully when were were small.  We didn't like playing with you because you were so mean but you grew up well.  Ghetto, but well.  Thanks for showing me how to really have fun, cousin.

Now, you will have to excuse me, I have to go throw up a little from all the cheesiness. 


5 comments:

jimmy said...

you are married a day and look what has become of you. Where is meme and what have you done to her??? I did not see you mention any of the boys in there? my name specifically.

Anonymous said...

U couldn't have found any other girls better than these fine young ladies...

hailey said...

wow. how pretty they are =p

Lisa Do said...

*tears* you do have it in you! hey! i like the way you cropped the pic! i don't look so short in this pic!

meme said...

Jimmy-I'm sorry..you told me you wouldn't wear a bridesmaid dress...therefore I can't talk about how great you are =/

Anonymous-they are pretty decent aren't they, that why I tolerate them =p Jk they are pretty awesome!!

Hailey-yea make up can work wonders...i kid, i kid. They clean up well =p

4donut-I'm assuming thats you dookie brown?? I hooked you up...that's the only time you will ever appear taller =p