Monday, January 31, 2011

for sale.

Danny Dinh has been shamelessly 
trying to sell his Linkin Park tickets in the comment box.
I know not everyone reads the comment feeds,
so I'm going to go ahead and help the guy out.
If you are free on February15th,
 and find yourself in the Houston area without anything to do,
you may just want to purchase two tickets
to the Linkin Park concert at the Toyota Center.
Trust me, they won't disappoint. 
So, check out your schedules and try to catch them live.
I'll be there, well the one in Dallas, of course.

*for more information email memedo_41@yahoo.com

2 comments:

ddinh's guhfran said...

that boy def. has no shame. ever.

sara said...

Too bad I live in Boston or else I would do him a favor. Chester and Mike is something you don't want to miss. Goodluck selling the tickets.