Tuesday, January 25, 2011

good friends.


I've been thinking, 
I'm no good at the whole friend thing.
I don't always like to hang out 
and I'm constantly in a rush.
I have poor timing and don't always keep in touch.
I'm forever rescheduling and doing rainchecks
and it seems like I can never make definite plans.
And even though it seems like I prefer 
the company of my books, 
and my k-dramas,
you guys never seem to hold it against me.
I'm a pretty shitty friend, yes,
but I am relieved that I have friends like you guys.
Thanks for taking me as I am.

4 comments:

Rosyoshit said...

Yes you are a shitty friend. But that's ok because I happen to be the a great friend. Your welcome.

Duyennie said...

You're a better friend than you give yourself credit but we love ya nonetheless =P

GaGa said...

MeMe, I'm quite similar to you in the perspective of good friends!
And I got good friends too!!
I guess I learn the ability to stick to the good people!
Good day to you!

meme said...

Rosyoshit-really??? please.

Duyennie-that's why you are a kind friend. now im afraid to hang out more often...then you'll know how jacked up I can be!

GaGa- Yea its good to have great friends....my sticking ability is pretty good too. I know how to choose them. You have a good day too!