Tuesday, January 4, 2011

meme wins!!


Tommy:  haha. your boy Dirk got hurt.
Meme:    yes, genius. I know that.
Tommy:  you know what that means right?
Meme:    yes.  I do. It means that he loves me.
Tommy:  wtf?
Meme:    he was so devastated when he found out about our wedding
              that he couldn't concentrate on the basketball game and
              because of his distraction, he got hurt.  Now he can't play.
Tommy: umm, no. It means that they're going to get spanked
             the next couple of games because his poor little knee hurts.
             What a wuss!!
Meme:   a broken heart is not a minor thing. Laugh all you want.
Tommy: your heart doctor gave you some more of the good stuff again, huh?
Meme:   whatevs. Look at the dates. I got married. He got hurt.
             The dates match up.
Tommy: *&@@@$%#&*?
Meme:   What? That's all you got?
Tommy: ??????
Meme:  Yup, I thought so. My superior logic has rendered you speechless.
             I win.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

your logic has rendered me speechless also.

Anonymous said...

That doesn't even look like you meme. What a bad photoshop job! You can do better then that.