Monday, January 31, 2011

no fun.


Dear Husband,
You actually look nice and healthy in this picture. Too bad you look nothing like that right now. Being sick really isn't your thing, huh? I mean, you look all green and yellow and you can barely speak.  You've been hugging the sink and the toilet the last couple of hours and you haven't even tried to play COD, not even once. You're exhausted, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't do anything but just lay there. The sad part is that you don't even have the energy to tell me what to do. Which is very bad because your wife, that would be me, has no earthly idea what to do. So, here I am staring at you..being sick. How is it that we've been together ten years and you have never really gotten sick, but the moment we get married you're deathly ill. Are you driving me crazy on purpose? So, let's make a deal. If I fry up all the bacon in the fridge and let you eat a block of butter, will you promise me to hurry up and get all fixed up? Because it's really no fun picking on you when you can't fight back. You have until tomorrow, if not, I'm throwing away all the bacon, the butter and your video games off the gameroom balcony. Just sayin.
Your wife.

10 comments:

Sister said...

Omo! Ya monkey is sick? I dont really enjoy picking on u when ur sick either. Although when you r healthy ur comebacks suck anyways... But pls do get better brother in law. It really would be sad to see all that bacon and butter go to waste. I promise next time I'm over to be less annoying :)

Roomie said...

yeah, i hope Rommie gets better soon too. meme's going around all worried and crazy cause she doesn't know what to do. but don't worry, i'll save all the bacon and stash it so we can eat later when you get better :)

Neighbor said...

yea, I want Meme to throw all those games off the balcony. Just let me know when so I can come by to pick up.

jimmy said...

Tommy you know you married a guy right? Is she trying to make you eat her clumpy chao? Don't do it man.

Brother said...

WTF are we talking about....I don't get it

BFFF said...

Can you throw the snowboard too?

cuzin' from the dirty south said...

I'm feeling a little sick too here!

meme said...

I have more then one sister, BFF, neighbor, and cuzin's from the dirty south...how do I know who Im addressing??? What happened to your names yo?

BFFF that actually reads your bloody blog! said...

What do you mean you have more than one BFFFF??? Who can compare to me!!!

meme said...

Bloody? You must be the british BFFF. I assure you, I have at least one BFF from the states =p Quit your crying...you feeling better or what? Tommy is...he wants to go snowboarding in the 3 inch snow in our backyard.