Monday, January 17, 2011

seriously?


Tony:  Who are the two greatest kings?
Meme:  .........
Tony:   Aren't you a history teacher?  Shouldn't you know???
Meme:  I'm thinking.....which country...which era...which
Tony:   urgh.....
            SmoKING and drinKING...get it? 
            I'm so clever.
            Funny right?
Meme:  Really, really, really?
Tony:    It's funny.  Ask Tommy.
            He'll get it and he'll laugh.

Meme:    Tommy who are the two greatest kings?
Tommy:  .........???
Meme:    What's taking you so long?
              It's not a test, just your opinion yo.
Tommy:  ...........
Meme:    ............
Tommy:  King Arthur and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings!!
Meme:    Are you serious????
Tommy:  Yup. 
Meme:     They are fictional, you know that right?
Tommy:   Damn, they are?  Well you did not specify.
               Where are you going wife?
Meme:     I'm walking away husband because I don't want your stupidity to
               contaminate the air I breathe yo.
Tommy:  What's the right answer?
Meme:    Ask Tony!!!!

Tommy:  Tony..who are the two greatest kings? What???  
              That's pretty funny.  Meme, I get it!! hahahaha
Meme:    OH MY GOD!!  I'm related to one and married to the other!!!!!!!

7 comments:

jimmy said...

KING ARTHUR is not real??? WTF?????? Why do they make so many movies about him?

conner said...

I'm hoping you made this conversation up because my sympathies go out to you if not.

Chan Doan said...

Hahaha, tony and Tommy!

meme said...

Tony...I know it's you who left the first comment.

Good grief Jimmy, please tell me you are just messing with me.

Conner; sad but true.

Chan: please do not encourage them please.

Ssangchudream said...

Oh man, I totally give Tommy cookie points for naming my two favorite kings. But I'm also taking it away b/c he thinks they're real....actually,I think he owes me a cookie for that. haha

And for you, he owes his well...life? XD

t said...

King Arthur and Aragorn are very real. At least the people in Camelot and Rivendell thought he was. Quit destroying peoples beliefs bro.

Anonymous said...

@t said WERD!!!!