Thursday, January 13, 2011

tgif.


It's FRIDAY!!! 
I don't know about you guys,
but I'm super excited!!
Today marks Jay Chou's Hollywood debut.
I don't know how Green Hornet's going to fare in the box office
but you can bet that I'll be standing in line to watch it anyway.
I've been good all year...SO
please...please...please don't let this movie suck too bad.
*Just a couple more hours til I see you again Chou Jie Lin
until then I'll just listen to you sing in a language you can actually speak.

4 comments:

GaGa said...

Hey, MeMe :P ,
I'm going to hit on the theater today as well!!

The Green Honet for the win!!

I love Jay's Secret so much!! I think I watch more than 10 times!

meme said...

GaGa..Secret was good...abit sad but good nonetheless.

My bestfriend Rosie just told me it got a D from the critics...thanks Rosie for being a mood killer!!!

GaGa said...

Don't read the critics, judge your own!!
Cuz I love the movie!!! It's fun to watch!!
As for 1st time debut in Hollywood, Jay did a very good job!!
I want to watch it again!! The response from the audience is very good too!

meme said...

I will have to agree!! I was pleasantly surprised. I know Jay Chou knows how to act and he is a director but I was still afraid he couldn't hold his own in Hollywood. He proved me wrong!! Yay!!! Now I'm sad I didn't go watch his World Tour concert two weeks ago in Cali...when he blows up and s going to be hard to catch him in concert again =/