Sunday, January 30, 2011

wow, so cool.

Hey, is it just me or is it kinda dark in here?
It is right? Hmmmm......
You see that guy over there?
Yea...that one, the one to your left, 
the one with the really tight shirt on, yea him.
I know he's a stranger and everything but
maybe you should be nice and kind and break the news to him......
 tell him he's in a bar and he forgot to take his sunglasses off.
What if he's blind and he needs to wear them?
I don't see his seeing eye dog or his cane, so negative, 
I don't think he is blind.
What if he just had eye surgery and has to have them on??
 Yet he's at bar ? Umm, negative again.
You really...ooOO wait...he's looking at you.
Yes, I did see that, I did.
Yes, he did, he just lifted his shades up, 
winked at you and put them back on.
Puahahahahaha...
OH oOOo...here he comes....when he gets here.
can you ask your new boyfriend if I can borrow his sunglasses,
so I can wear them when the SUN is actually out.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

stop busting his balls. he likes the way he looks with his shades on. give the the dude a break.

meme said...

You're just defending him because you do that too huh? Wear a tight shirt and pimp your shades out in a dark room. it's ok, you're still my friend. I'll laugh but i promise me you won't hear me =p