Monday, February 21, 2011

ay-o baby let's go.

Guess who has a new Boyce Avenue t-shirt? 
Not I, I have to give it back to Danny Dinh!
He was soOoo kind he let me wear it for 30 whole seconds =p

Went to see Boyce Avenue earlier tonight.
Surprisingly, they had alot more original songs then I thought.
 A few were disappointed that they didn't do as many YouTube covers.
I had a blast though, it just goes to show, 
it's not what you do but the company you keep =p


Just in case you missed them this time around...
look for them in the town nearest you.

5 comments:

Cecily said...

What a VERY small world. This will sound stalkerish but I saw you and a bunch of your friends yesterday at the concert. i wanted to introduce myself and let you know that i read your blog but then thought how crazy i would sound. Look at that crazy Mexican! Anyway, that concert totally rocked. Alejandro is adorbs.

Way to rock that tee. Btw, I don't think your husband is 2 impressed with our Boyce Avenue.

Anonymous said...

But I wasn't there

Brother said...

i think you meant to say "I had a blast though, it just goes to show, it's not what you do but what your drankin"

inquiring minds said...

Meme you should post a picture of your brother up. I'm curious and would like to put a name to a face

meme said...

Cecily-You should have said something, I'll probably think its a tad bit strange at first..but it's nothing a shot can't cure =p I think Fabian his brother is pretty hot stuff. Tommy has that face expression with everything. He thinks he's to cool =p


brother-lame

inquiring minds-somethings are better left unknown!!