Wednesday, March 9, 2011

no you didn't.


Dallas Mavericks,
I was working late at school today and couldn't catch the game live. Thank the good lord for unanswered prayers. Apeshit, I would've gone!! I can't believe you guys gave up an 8pt lead in the last few seconds of the game.  Jason Kidd, how could you foul Jarrett Jack for 3 free throw shots??? WTF??? Seriously?  You guys lost by 1 point again??? Damn, how can you let NO rattle you like that? How???? And freaking David West, I hate that mofo!! How dare he push Dirk in the stands!!!  I will cut that punk up, i will. No, not really but kinda, sorta. Man, you guys better get your game together. It's like you guys are cursed against NO something. I know they're infamous for their voodoo over there but damn...man up. I mean, they're our playoff match up, now would be a good time. Just sayin'
Love,
me

No comments: