Sunday, March 13, 2011

that works, I guess.


When Tommy and I started looking for a house, my only criteria was a home for my myriads of books. It didn't take long for us to find the perfect place.We quickly agreed on our current town home because the third floor could be converted into a theater-room and the extra room was the right size for a mini-library. So, when I finally moved in after the wedding, I was super excited about furnishing my study. The husband, however, had other plans. When he's not putting off building the wall to wall shelving, he's suggesting replacing the library with a walk-in closet, a gameroom, or  even another TV room. GASP!! The audacity. Sigh. So, I've long given up hope on finding a place for my lovely books. However, this past weekend, while I was cleaning out Borders and possibly my bank account, the husband excitedly waves me over and proudly declared that my shelves were finished and ready. According to him, my library was finally complete. It dawned on me then that all the fixtures in Borders were also on sale. For just $120 a unit, you too can build a library reminscent of Borders.

1 comment:

Ssangchudream said...

ooh when you have this dream up, you have to document it for internet world to see!