Tuesday, April 19, 2011

umm, thank you?

My best friend, Rosie, has a pretty decent postcard collection.
It's a hobby that has rubbed off on me over the years.
Anytime any of our friends travel, they make it a point
to send us a postcard of where they've been.
She collects them, I believe, so she can have something
to work towards, almost like a goal.  
They are a collection of all the places she has been to or would love to go.
I, on the other hand, am not much of a traveler
but I do enjoy to see the sights 
and hear the quirky stories on the back of a postcard.
So, when Cuong went to France recently, I asked for postcards,
 thinking he would send me lovely cards from France.
How confused was I, when he came back from France
with a postcard from Barcelona, Spain?
HUH???
Also, I would have to say, that his postcard
is the most interesting looking one that I own to date.
Thanks buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ughhh I also got u one from Paris and Venice. And this is not interesting. U just got a dirty mind.

ophelia said...

I'm going to agree with Meme and say that building does look "interesting."

Anonymous said...

no comment