Monday, May 16, 2011

weekend wrapups!

Who said a vegetarian couldn't cook?
Thought John came to pay me a visit...
alas, he was just scoping out his competition =/
 Mai & Mary painting the town green.
Congrats Mai, just one more week!!
Why is it that I don't look as cool as all the other DJ's?
The husband posing.
Wait, I can pose too =p
Btw, Bao's single ladies!!!

One more week and everything will be back to normal.
No more crazy weekends, weddings, or late night parties.
Just in time too because I really can't keep up.
That and I really miss my books yo.

4 comments:

Ssangchudream said...

"Why is it that I don't look as cool as all the other DJ's?"...probably b/c of that fobby sign you're flashing right there. =P

cesar said...

You teach in Oakcliff and that's that best sign you can throw up? SMH.

meme said...

What? I go hard! My bad...so it did look a little more fobby then it did look gangsta. I'll remember that the next time I decide to throw up signs =p

priscilla said...

LMAO. Oh no. You do not go hard. How is it that you've taught in our hood for almost 10 years and you still can't represent us.