Monday, June 13, 2011

say what?



Wow, thanks Cuong.  Only a $1,000 each?
That's it, are you sure?

Really Rosie?  I get all 3 for only $500?
What a steal. what a steal!!

I don't know if my friends are funny or extremely ambitious.
I hope they're not holding out for compensation, they're not getting any.
Call me old fashion but I wanted something concrete
 to hold on to, to commemorate the long, hard Mavericks win.
I went to three different locations and the newspapers were all sold out.
Never fear, my friends were here! Thanks buddies!

5 comments:

Cuong said...

Fine $499 for all 4.

Rosyoshit said...

Don't buy it from Cuong. He was one of those ppl who stuck 50 cents in and took the whole stack of newspaper. My papers are legit!!

Cuong said...

U mean it's not buy 1 get 3 free?

jimmy said...

If i were you guys, I would hold out. She is nuts enough to pay that much for it. She gotta put it up on the wall of crazy.

She's getting #41 tattoed on the back of her neck. Tell her she crazy Rosie. She's going to look like those holocaust victims with their numbers stamped in the back of her neck. Tommy I say leave her.

cowboygirl said...

Hey girl, I just ordered the book, Will to Win through the Dallas Morning News. $19.99 for the whole book. It is 29.99, but if you order it now it is 10$ cheaper. It's a hardback book about the whole season. I know you love books. Check it out