Sunday, July 10, 2011

gone.

I use to be able to say what was on my mind, you know, how I truly felt. But it seems now I know better. Apparently, I've learned proper etiquette over the years, holding my tongue and schooling my face expressions are feats that I have mastered. I've matured greatly, they tell me....so glad they are that I'm no longer thoughtless, inconsiderate, and offensive. Funny, how I wish I could agree. I miss the old me, the snarky, tactless, not afraid to speak my mind me. Yes, obnoxious I was but honest I be. Sigh, I wish I had the courage to be her again. It's a shame that I care too much about what people think. Sad, isn't it? I guess that's what growing up does to you.

4 comments:

jimmy said...

i miss her too kid. though this ones not bad, much more refined and less eye rolling.

t said...

You miss blond hair...take no prisoner Mimi? Remember when that's how you spelled your name? I guess everything changes chief. You are still you just much tamer and you have your husband he still has to put up with your deadly tongue. just sayin'

Ssangchudream said...

Do what I do...go snark thru the anonymous veil of the Internet at stupid Internet ppl. 8D

meme said...

jimmy-shut your hole jimmy. You were always trying to tape my mouth shut all the time.

t-Tommy doesnt have to put up with anything, he enjoys being cut up.

ssangchudream-but it's much more fun when they know it's you.