Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i give up.

Allan: What are you?
Me: What do you mean?
Allan: I mean, what are you?
Me: A teacher.
Allan: No, what are you?
Me: Ok, a female.
Allan: No, I mean what are you?
Me: How about a human being, no????
Allan: No, God, I mean where are you from?
Me: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Allan: Ahhh...where are you from, from?
Me: Hmm, you must be asking for my nationality.
My father is Vietnamese and my mother is Chinese.
Allan: Really? This whole time I thought you were Asian.

*true story

5 comments:

Brother said...

hahahhahaha.....i dont get it...sounds funny though

samiam said...

This is so funny yet so sad. Tell me Allan is a child and not a full grown adult.

parker said...

nice.

Ssangchudream said...

What Samiam said. Please tell me Allan is just a very confused child.

meme said...

there are no words.