Thursday, July 28, 2011

sigh.

Dear City Hunter,
With great sadness, I bid you adieu. 
I knew from the start that you were bad for me.  
I tried to stay away, I did. 
I just figured I could resist your magnetic pull. 
Sadly, I was proven wrong. 
Why? Why must you be so smart, witty, funny & dangerous? 
Why do you have to go and break my heart.  Damn you. 
Now everything else I watch will sadly pale in comparison to your greatness. 
Tonight's my last night with you, how will I be able to say goodbye?? 
Please have mercy and don't make the last episode too great, 
letting go will be so much harder if that were the case.
xoxoxo.
me

7 comments:

jimmy said...

meme you are a freak.

Ssangchu Heaven said...

You're so funny meme! xD
but yes, city hunter was a fantastic drama!

anna said...

i hate that you pretty much told me what happen three episodes ago. thanks for ruining it for me. imagine how great the surprise would have been.

Brother said...

hahah i agree! yeahh thanks meme! didnt know this was a spoiler blog!

GaGa said...

hmmmm.......should I say this???








I heard that there will be Season 2. :P

meme said...

Jimmy- you're such a hater!!

Ssangchuheaven- totally. fantastic. i'm currently suffering withdrawal. sigh.

anna- what? I thought it was obvious that the president was his dad. even Tommy knew...and he's a little slow.

brother- how is this a spoiler blog? I didn't even write about my predictions...fool.

GaGa- don't tease me.

Ssangchu Heaven said...

Me too! I just saw one video when she was dancing NU ABO. It was too cute..... T__T his face was so cute.