Sunday, July 10, 2011

weekend wrap up.


Surprise!!!! 
To the awesomest (is that a word) cousin ever,
Happy 31st Birthday Thuy!!
Volcano Roll!!
Could it be better than Chan's?
Practicing my putting game real quick,
didn't want to embarrass the husband in public!!
 Wine, Crackers & City Hunter with Rosie,
you definitely can't beat that!!

City Hunter.

Seriously addicted to this drama.
So good, it is.
I now know how druggies feel.
It's like my own brand of crack yo.
Good thing there wasn't anything pressing this weekend,
for I spent the majority of the time glued to the TV.
What will I do when it ends???

3 comments:

conner said...

Babygirl I am back and I know you missed me. Tons of crap work.

Hottie alert in City Hunter. He needs a little meat on his puny body. Send him to Conner.

Shania Twain needs to fix her hair. She starting to look like an old hag. Send her to Cnner.

Ssangchudream said...

"What will I do when it ends???"....lead a more productive life outside of the Internet? ho ho ho

meme said...

CONNER!!!! Where have you been!! Lee Min HoT is pefect the way he is. Leave Shania alone guy. She's getting older that's all.

Ssangchudream-NOooOOOOooOOO!!