Sunday, July 24, 2011

weekend wrap-up

 Since Tien stole my roommate, 
he made it up to me by modeling for my fashion blog.
Poor guy, Tommy's clothes were a tad bit big..
so I had to poke and pin him up with needles and safety pins!
Btw...he's an artist and he's still single.
Let me know if you're interested...wuaghhhh =p

 Chasing the ever elusive Korean Taco Truck..
Woo-hoo...it only took us about 2 months to finally catch it!!
Kim-chi fries, nom-nom-nom.

 Oh look the husband!! 
In a house full of visitors, he seemed a little out of place.
He took off quite a bit, I think he was kinda over whelmed.
On a good note, he got the job he's been eying!!
He's won't be slaving away on the computer anymore...yay!
Congrats buddy

 Umm...Nhi was a little too fascinated with 
the door peep-hole...just a little.

Jayce & Anh having fun with the photo shoot!!
Ahh...to be that young again =p

Andrea exhausted from all the shots and camera poses.
She was a great sport though! Sigh, I miss her already.

 Yes, that's my new phone charm. 
And yes, it's kind of big. 
But guess who won't ever be losing her phone..
yup, me.

My cousins from Louisiana and friends from Houston
came into town this weekend!
Let's just say that we ate..ate..ate..ate..and ate.
Geez, those tiny girls sure know how to eat, let me tell you.
We were so busy running around eating I didn't even get a chance to watch 
my weekly dose of City Hunter, gasp!!!!!!
Thanks guys for modeling and Rosie for making good use of the camera.
I appreciate it much!! Hope everyone also had a great weekend!!!!
Three more weeks til I teach again!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you whoring me out on your blog?........Wait, maybe this will be a good thing...lol.

samiam said...

is this artist out of work??? Also he looks fairly young, but he does look cute!!

sara said...

He is very pretty but someone needs to feed him. Tell him to gain about 15 pounds and I will definitely holla. Your husband however looks pretty cute in that picture.

sasha said...

Hi meme, normally just a lurker but didn't see an update for a few days was kinda worried. I see that you were just busy. Did you join the Hwangbo project? I sent it out just on time. Also, I just dropped by your other blog. Those pictures of your friends are just too cute. love them.

parker said...

Just out of curiosity, what camera are you using to take these pictures? Are you using a special program to edit them?

Ssangchudream said...

My only comment for this entry is WANT!

hurhur

meme said...

Tien...I am not whoring you out, that would imply that I'm getting compensation, and I'm not.

Samiam-Is 25 fairly young? Btw, he is not out of work.

Sara-he does look emaciated, doesn't he? He should try eating. He does have an older brother name John that is fairly good looking too. He is in his 30's with about
15 more pounds on him. I am not adverse to whoring him out either.

Sasha-hello...looks like another joongboer =p I did participate in the Hwangbo project also. I hope everything gets to her on time!! And Tien and Jayce did do a good job modeling...thanks for supporting the fashion blog!

Parker-I use a program called Lightroom to edit my pictures. They give you a 30 day free trial if you want to try it out first!

Ssangchudream- you can have! come to Texas and I'll try to make it happen =p Though he is a bit snarkier then the average though.