Sunday, August 14, 2011

weekend wrap up.

The husband and I went to the movies Friday night.
Since it was his turn to pick a movie,
he opted to watch 30 Minutes Or Less.
Please don't ask me why he wanted to watch that movie,
I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
Anyhow, while I was ordering snacks
he decided to go in the theater first to save seats.
After purchasing the popcorn and drinks...
I noticed that he was still held up in line.
Apparently the attendant asked to see his ID,
being that the movie was RATED R,
she needed to verify his age.
While he was pulling out his ID to show her,
I walked up to see what the problem was.
She looked at him and then at me and said, 
"oh never mind your mom is here...you can go ahead and go in."
*sigh

*so needless to say, 
I spent the whole weekend looking up various anti aging creams...
To annoy me even further...
the husband is running around calling me mom.
Nice, isn't it?
Ohhh...also, it finally rained.

9 comments:

Ssangchudream said...

Ouch! If it helps, I think you and Lee Minho would make a beautiful pair ;)

Anonymous said...

HOW WAS THE MOVIE!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha

rosyoshit said...

and you rolled your wrinkly eyes at me when i told you to start using eye creams..

meme said...

Ssangchudream-i think my chances of being Tommy's mom is actually higher than lee min ho and I ever getting together. sigh.

Anonymous-the movie was so stupid it was funny...kinda like pineapple express.

Anonymous-it's only funny because it didn't happen to you =/ i lie. It was pretty funny in a sad kinda way.

Rosie-shut your face.

sarangyo said...

hahaha! the girl is jealous, don't be so affected :)

meme said...

@sarangyo-ha...but I went and purchased some anti wrinkling creme anyway..just in case =p

Huu Tran said...

wow, thats unbelievable, you really dont look that old at all. I hope u mad dogged the ticket attendant! lol

meme said...

Thanks Huu..but you don't count because you're practically family. And I wanted to mad dog her but I was afraid she was going to see my wrinkly eyes =p

Btw...I still have the easel I borrowed from you!! SO sorry!!! Thanks!!