Wednesday, August 17, 2011

who's laughing?

There is nothing wrong with holding her purse, absolutely not.
It's sweet and endearing, kinda, sorta.
No...it's not weird that she has GPS on your phone.
She's just concerned and needs to know 
where you're at every second of the day that's all.
Do I think it's strange that you can't give me direct eye contact?
No!!! That's rule #5 on her list, right?
I mean, you can't look at other girls...and I think I'm a girl.
It makes complete sense, I totally understand.
Are we upset that you can't meet up to draft for our Fantasy Football league?
What can you do? You have a cake ball making class to attend.
Do we think you're whooped...?
What? No way....how can you be whooped if you have super balls.
Am I being sarcastic? Me? NEVER.

7 comments:

Ssangchudream said...

My bro and sis in law plays Fantasy Football too. And it cracks me up that she has repeatedly kicks his butts and our guy cousins' for the last 3 years or so. It's also endearingly cute that they make her a little trophy for all the wins =D

Ssangchudream said...

Also GPS on phone, that's like a Lifetime Movie set up for a "girl who stalk" series.

Brother said...

Why you gotta air my business all over the internet!

t said...

Meme won the first year and again the next year. She gave the boys so much grief that she had to be removed from the league.

Anonymous said...

Damn Andrea. We could have stayed back and played FF with Meme and Tommy. DOH!

SUPERBALLS. said...

It was a cooking class....a cooking class. Why you gotta clown on me for? Now I'm going to cry.

Just let the computer auto draft for me I'm going to win anyway.

meme said...

Ssangchudream- we have a trophy too but it gets passed around. We get bragging rights for a year. It's super fun...you should try it!

Brother-lame.

T-it's not givng grief...it's called bragging rights.

Danny-I don't want to make you cry.

Superballs-your cooking class had cake balls on the menu to make. Just sayin'