Sunday, September 18, 2011

weekend wrap-up.

Rosie and Annie still standing 
but only barely.
 Tsk...tsk...tsk! 
The birthday girl knocked out!
No worries, Van left her some nice art work!!
 Umm, that's not even his funny face either!!
Hey, wait a minute we're not ready!!!
I didn't get to draft my fantasy football team this year
but I refuse to lose.
So, fantasy football gods, 
please let the scores stay this way.
Books and K-dramas? Be still my heart.
Thanks guys for all my favorite  things!


This weekend flew by incredibly fast.
It's already Sunday night and I still haven't gotten anything done.
The husband had a little bit too much fun yesterday 
and is currently still recovering.
 He apparently didn't get the memo, 
it was Rosie's birthday party and not his!!!
Another week ahead of us....
I guess.....I better get ready for it!!

No comments: