Sunday, September 11, 2011

weekend wrapup.

 Tien came into town to celebrate my birthday this weekend.
He finally met Cuong.
And Cuong introduced my poor buddy 
to some of his favorite drinks.
Man down!!!!! 
Poor Tien, it was only 12:15 too!!!
Tsk..tsk..tsk, this young-un still has much to learn.
You don't come to Dallas and talk trash to the elders.
Yes, that's right.
Sequence!!! 
It's my birthday and that's how I roll!!
When I party, I party hard!!!!
Yay!! 
Tien & Andrea brought me pie from Houston!!
Umm...what happened to the other half yo?????
No vase? No problem!!!!
That's what the water pitcher is for...says the husband.
How classy!!!!
What?? Me and Se7en hooking up...it totally could happen!!
Thanks LVK for giving me something to smile about!!


I don't like celebrating my birthday since it's on September 11,
but the kids made the drive up here from Houston anyway.
I made them work a photo session and didn't even party with them.
What good sports they are!!! 
They went out and sent me pictures as the night progressed.
Let's just say...I missed out!! 
But it's ok....I got to see the aftermath and that was just as fun!!

5 comments:

tienphamsd said...

Man! My hair looks fabulous even when I'm plastered! lol.

meme said...

What did I tell you about using the word fabulous, huh? Please don't. Look you do a few modeling sessions, a few girls think you're decent looking and now you're complimenting yourself??

tienphamsd said...

lol. It has something to do with my big head. I learned it from the best! :P

conner said...

Happy Birthday sweet cheeks!!

On the real babygirl, not just a few girls, I think he's very goodlooking myself. If he get's tired of them girls, send em my way.

Where are pictures of the family celebrating with you? I need me some pictures of your baby brother.

meme said...

Conner-thanks!!! Please don't encourage him. He is already very smug!!

Pictures of Tony? Whatever for?? He's all personality...and even then, he's not all that funny!!