Monday, October 10, 2011

weekend wrap-up!!

Happy Early 23rd Birthday Annie!!!
Have fun celebrating it in Chicago next weekend!!!
I swear..you were like 9 years old just the other day!!
Happy Birthday Vanners!!
Welcome to the club buddy!!!!
Round Two in Dallas!!?? 
I heard Rosie's ready for you!!
Went to the Renaissance Fair in Houston.
I saw castles, blacksmiths, tavern wenches,
knights in shining armors and FAIRIES??
What an interesting experience!!
Too bad I didn't take pictures of what they were wearing...
or rather what they were not wearing!!!
Lots of food..there was!!!
Try ordering a BONER with a straight face.
Not so easy to do....!!!
Hope Ashton never grows too old for face painting!!

Had another jam-packed weekend!!
Went to Houston to run some errands and
do some birthday celebrating!!!
Happy Birthday Andrea and Vanity!!!
Hope you guys have a great year!!!
And with that..another week starts!
Hope it flies by just as fast as this past weekend!!
Have a great one everyone!!

5 comments:

Kingsley said...

Glad to see you back. I have gotten strangely accustomed to visiting your site at least once a day. It sounds strange but I was rather concerned when I didn't see any recent activities! I'm so use to seeing updates. This is my first comment but I've been following your site for quite sometime now. Your entries are short and simple but always thought provoking. Thanks!

jane. said...

I concur. Your lack of presence is duly noted. My morning coffee is always accompanied with your blog!!!

rosyoshit said...

I concur also! I usually like to read your blog while doing #2..hahahahahah...jk..maybe..

t said...

that is an image i didn't need to visualize.

meme said...

kingsley & jane- thanks!!! I've been busy...real life has a funny way of creeping on you!

Rosie- that was definitely too much info! And you were probably not joking at all.

T-i would have to agree....that's not a visual i needed to see!