Tuesday, October 25, 2011

what, seriously????

The husband has the new iPhone 4S.
It's equipped with a new software called Siri. 
This application does all kinds of things, I'm sure.
But the only thing I'm really aware of 
is that "Siri"  apparently can hold really good conversations.
The husband can't seem to stop talking to "her."
Why just last night after he asked her to set the alarm...
He actually thanked her when she responded!!!
And then he giggled, like a girl.
I cooked the fool dinner but he THANKED the phone.  
I don't know what's more disturbing...
the fact that he giggles or that I'm being replaced?

5 comments:

jimmy said...

The problem is that you're cooking for him. I wouldn't thank you either friend.

ex-roomie. said...

i can so imagine tommy doing that.. hilarious.
and i can imagine you giving him that face in the picture. lol.

you guys are so entertaining.

t said...

Hey Siri actually does what she is supposed to do. Besides she's more affectionate than you. ha.

the ex. said...

She is emotionally stunted. She can't help it, she is programmed that way.

meme said...

jimmy-look guy you never complained about it before!! My noodles are the bomb yo!

andrea-you need to move back...i have to put up with him all by myself.

t-hey now, I do what I'm supposed to!!

the ex- Orlando Bloom is that you? Geez, I have time to visit my blog?