Monday, November 21, 2011

weekend wrap up!!!

Van came into town this weekend.
We shopped, we drank, we ate, we ate, we ate, we ate some more
and then of course we treated ourselves to a mani and pedi!!
I've been getting emails about how my fashion blog has not been updated.
So guess who got conned into taking a few pics!!!That would be Van!! 
Also, Rosie got roped into being the photographer 
and she spent the majority of the weekend driving us around!!
It's nice to have decent friends. I kid, I kid, they're great!!!!!
Cupcake anyone????????
Like I said.....we ate. We ate a whole lot.

One of the quirks of being a teacher is that
I have a whole week off for Thanksgiving break!!
Too bad everyone and their mama is still at work.
I guess this would be the perfect opportunity to catch up!
To the husbands dismay,  I'm going to try my hand at cooking again!!
Wish me luck folks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

ericvictor said...

That crab is bigger than my face. Too bad you can't eat any of it.

Btw...my lady and the rest of us has plan to meet up before Thansgiving.
If you're not too cool...meet us up!!

jimmy said...

When you have these models pose for you...do you teach them your signature don't look at the camera pose or what?

samiam said...

Yay. Your fashion blog is updated. Off to check it out!

meme said...

Eric-I'll text vero.

Jimmy-hey, i just coordinate the outfits...I'm no pose experts yo.

samiam-sorry...I've been busy. Also, my model moved away!!! So now I have to bribe people to come and model for me!