Monday, December 19, 2011

weekend wrap-up.

 Aww...it's Emma beans!!
And she's ready for dress rehearsal!!
 Happy 25th Birthday Huong.
You owe us some birthday shots since
we were too busy to celebrate properly!
It's the flower-girl and the ring bearer!!
How cute are they????
 Here comes the bride...all dressed in white...
Pictures don't really do her justice!!
 The husband and the "hot" bartender!!
Thanks Andrea for helping out with the drinks =)
 Bridesmaid duties done.
Time to party!!
Happy Anniversary punk!!!
 My two favorite people...
Looking a little too sober!!!
 The Nguyen ladies!!!
 Oh OOoooo.
Is that the groom hugging a trashcan?
And look who showed up to the after party!!
Glad you could make it Mai!!

Congrats to the pretty couple!! I think I had a bit too much fun!
I do believe that's the last wedding we have to attend for awhile.
Yes!!! My pocket books can finally rest!  Wait a minute...
I lied, I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet.
Yay....Just a few more days!!!

2 comments:

lizzy said...

Oh my gosh. you look so traditional in that outfit. I mean you didnt even look that traditional on your own wedding day =) You're off...have you caught up with stuff yet?

meme said...

I'm too lazy. I just want to lay in bed and read or just lay there.

No Mulan jokes please!!!