Monday, December 26, 2011

weekend wrap-up

 Wake-up...wake-up...wake-up!!!! 
The husband did not like waking up early on his Christmas break!!!
He also didn't want his photos taken either...Opps  =)
Look what I got for Christmas....
 My very own copy of City Hunter!!!
Now I can watch it over and over and over...
 Look Sophie the MONSTER!!!
It's a miracle!!! She's actually being super pleasant.
The secret to taming a monster? Play-Doh!
 I finally got back the decent copy of Emma beans and I!!
It's a good thing too because she was way too busy mixing 
the Play-Doh to take pics with Auntie Meme this week!!
So, Santa didn't give me Dirk this year.
But Daniel gave me tickets to go watch him play,
I guess that's as good as it gets. Thanks Daniel!!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone!!
Wow, that was just way too fast!!
In another week we'll be bringing in the New Year!!
Does everyone have their resolutions ready???

No comments: