Wednesday, January 25, 2012

champions.

Someone accused me of being a crazy fan awhile back.
They said my love for the Mavericks was not only 
irrational but borderline obsessive. It never once bothered me.
I admit...after certain losses I've gone into slight stages of depression
and there were plenty of times where I've lost taste for food.
But I've never considered it a state for concern.
Until I met a particular SPURS fan. And boy was she LOONEY!!??
Sadly enough, after some time spent with her, 
I realized she was the mirror image of myself. Talk about a rude awakening.
From that moment on, I decided to tone it down a wee bit.
I promised myself not to project a poor image of a devoted Mavericks fan.
So I've blogged less about them and kept more thoughts private.
But today...today is an exception. 
I've waited a long time to see Nowitzki get his ring.
He's always been a champion in my eyes but now the world has proof.

2 comments:

carter said...

It's not crazy. It's devotion. What I would do for a post game breakdown? I miss my buddy.

meme said...

Hurry and move back!!!!

Have you heard all the Peyton MAnning talks?? It's killing me!!!!