Sunday, January 15, 2012

weekend wrap up

 Van....look who finally decided to download 
your birthday pictures!!??
 Che Sing & Anh Hinh came into town Friday night.
They brought along ten orders of Beignets!
Nomnomnomnomnom!!!!
"I'm in heaven...here's a picture of it."
The husband is in Vail for the next couple of days!
As you can see, he is enjoying himself.
Louisiana took a beating this past weekend!!
Both LSU & the Saints lost =(
I'm sure the entire state is still in mourning!!
 Hung out with a buddy this weekend.
She was feeling a little down...so we went shopping!!
My new favorite ring!
Got an interesting present from my cousins!
I think that's a hint that my home needs decorating!

It's Martin Luther King Day! Yay! I get an extended weekend!
An extra day to lounge around and catch up on some reading and chores!
Have a great Monday folks!!!!

3 comments:

t said...

Where are you going to put this eagle at?

Anonymous said...

LSU BLOWS!!!

meme said...

Edward the eagle is going in the front.

LSU sure did blow that game..that's for sure.