Sunday, January 29, 2012

weekend wrap up.

 Joylynn turned 31 this weekend!!
And you know what they say....
When in Texas do as Texans do!!!
The lovely cowgirls....
 And here we have the 
loose interpretation of cowboys.....
 Jimmy riding the mechanical bull. 
Show them how we do.....!!!
THE PARTY BUS!!!!!!
There is something slightly odd about jamming
out to Kanye West while sporting western gear!!
ROSIE.....
The best friend!!!
PARTY FOUL!!! What a stinker!!
The husband does not do cowboy wear..says he!!!
Had to teach Saturday School after the crazy night out!!
The husband must have felt bad because  
I came back to a spotless home!!
Happy Birthday to the pretty Ta sisters!!
They're pretty darn decent cousins!!!
At 21 and 25...they're still babies =)


I've been working long hours and with crazy weekends like this.....
Well, honestly, it makes me feel kinda, sorta, old.  
Since I can't hang, I really should just call truce on these events!!
Hope everyone starts their week out well!!

5 comments:

ophelia said...

I swear you don't look a day over 25 yourself. You certainly know how to have fun!! I love Round-up Saloon! Actually anywhere in Oaklawn is fun! Party bus must be the new thing, New Girl just had an episode on that too! Makes me want to go out and party on one!!

Anonymous said...

i really don't like your hair like that. You look much better with long curl hair.

meme said...

Ophelia-Round-up was tons of fun!! Funny that you should mention New Girl...I believe that's where Joylynn's fiancee got the idea from. I think everyone should experience a PARTY BUS at least once in their life =)

Anonymous-No kidding. I don't like it much either. You should have seen it the day I got it cut..now that was bad.

The layers make it very hard to curl. I just end up looking like Krusty the clown =/ Give it two months =)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous - She is hot with any haircut.

jimmy said...

anonymous-you have not seen her with her mushroom hair or her short bob. Not hot, not hot at all.