Sunday, May 13, 2012

weekend wrap-up.

 
Cuong's new weight loss!!
Congrats on reaching your goal pal!!
 Now I gotta suck in my cheeks when I pose w/you!
 Bacon Soda
It's like drinking bacon, yo!
 If Angelina Jolie's kids can eat it...
So can Cuong!!!
 I'm thinking Cuong doesn't like 
Sour Cream & Onion flavored crickets!!
 Happy Birthday Ann!!!
 Industrial sized Margarita machine 
in Casa De La la Tran!
Chan and Baby Alex!!
Daddy Chan just couldn't resist!

Just two more weeks left to teach.
Summer is almost here!!
I can do it!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again. Where is your husband?

parker said...

I could eat bacon three times a day, maybe even swim in it. Where can I get this Bacon Soda and does it taste as great as it sounds?

Also, anonymous, let go already. They have a life aside of each other. Respect that.

t said...

Tommy doesn't like going to food truck festivals. It's not flattering for his hair. He doesn't like the disheveled look.

jimmy said...

If I was married to Meme I would need a break from her too!! Stop calling him out.

Just kidding. Meme you need a new phone. I think you purposely don't get a new phone so you can avoid certain peeps. I'm getting a new one...you want my iphone 4?

meme said...

Anonymous-Tommy was at home catching up on kdramas ;) he's learning how to be a dreamboat!!!!

Parker- hey...how was the wedding? Does marriage feel any different? And no...bacon soda is not nearly as good as it sounds!!!

T- you are correct...the husband does not like humidity it messes with the HAIR.

Jimmy-shut your face. That's why you're trying to give me your phone so you can always contact me ;) and no...I'm good. I'm rather attached to my phone.