Sunday, June 17, 2012

priceless.

Cuong & Khoa at the LMFAO concert.
Need I say more???
 Only a month and Baby Alex already posing!
Sorry we couldn't make it to the celebration.
We'll definitely be there next year!!
Elena, I remember when you were still in 
8th grade questioning my teaching methods...
Congrats on being Salutatorian!!
You did me proud with your speech!!
Happy Father's Day to the worlds best dad ever!!
Thanks for making me work harder.

Thought I'd be able to enjoy the lazy days of summer...
Not so much...I've been helping a friend out at her place of business...
E P I C   F A I L!!!!!
I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not good at anything but teaching!
Hope everyone is enjoying their early days of summer!!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Suck it up and quit your crying!!! When we first heard that phrase several years ago, not one of us would have guessed that it would end up helping us survive our adolescent and teenage years. It has and will continue to be my personal mantra for everything I do. Thanks for being my pillar. In the end, it was your tough love that made the difference. Love you bunches.