Wednesday, September 5, 2012

weekend(s) wrap-ups

 
 Baby Alex spent some time with the cool Memedo!
I have to admit, that was easiest babysitting gig ever!!!
Nalinh's Restaurant.
Turns out...they serve a mean papaya salad.
 Had a blast at the Linkin Park Concert.
Chester. That. Is. All.
 Happy Early Birthday, Phi!!!
 The boys drinking to Vinh & Jeannee's big day.
 What's a wedding without the photobooth???
 The hair's disheveled, the smile's present, and the shirt's untucked...
Looks like fun Tommy was out to play.
 Lanna...pretty in red =)
The husband trying to be handy. EPIC FAIL.
The guy took three hours to fix his phone.
 
Again, thanks for all the concerned emails and text messages.
Thankfully, I am still alive =) Just very busy.
When I first started this blog,
I didn't realize how many great people
I would get to know and eventually meet !!!!
Thank you all for keeping my days interesting.
Have a great week.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always admired you for your indivuality and your great fashion sense. You never seem to be afraid to break a trend or even start one. I've been a fan of your blog and in real life for years now. In fact, we share the same alma mater. Though you were always rough around the edges, you were always genuinely nice. And that speaks volumes for your character. Regardless, I've seen you out and about recently and though you look great the same, you seem much more subdued and quiet. I hope it lends itself to the maturation and growing up one experiences and nothing else. I hope you don't get annoyed with all the questions about updating, sometimes us readers feel like we know you, and when you're missing, we feel out of touch. Have a great week.

jimmy said...

Ha. She's just getting old. Though I have to admit, I actually miss her being rude.

Bryce said...

I can't figure out if I think you're hot or not. Sometimes, you look really good and sometimes, not so much. Are you really just photogenic?

Senator Kim said...

I see evidence of a hug.

Anonymous said...

Quit watching k-drama's and blog more often!

Chan said...

Tell Tommy I need my phone fix. He is welcome to Skype me.