Monday, October 22, 2012

weekend wrap-ups!!

 Belated but definitely not forgotten!!!
Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!
Congrats to Mommy Mai!!!!
 Thanks Andrea...
I could always count on you to help out!
Baby Elliot can actually keep the painting now.
 Umm...that's Evelyn's happy face too! I promise!!
 Is Tien smiling????
 Thanks Vanners!! 
A suitcase full of books??
I do think I love thee!!!
BTW, Happy Birthday!!!!
 Yes, my own leather bound Lord of the Rings!!
Thanks Rook & Duyen!!
College Spirit Week!!
Geaux LSU!!
LIVE PURPLE...BLEED GOLD.
My students had a blast 
drawing and perfecting the tiger!!
And yes...I was a hole punching queen!!


Hello Strangers!! It's been awhile, hasn't it?
How is everyone doing? All is well, I hope.
It's been a hectic school year. Lot's of changes.
After twelve years of teaching, I'm finally pooped ;)
I turned a year older this September so 
I'm gonna go ahead and totally blame it on age.
If I could, I would stay in and read all day...everyday.
Big dreams, I have :) 
You guys enjoy the rest of October!!
See you soon!

9 comments:

Trent said...

Welcome back stranger.

Jane said...

Gosh. I have missed you.

Lizzy said...

How old are you again?????? Hahaha. You're back. Can we talk Kdrama now???

ericvictor said...

How's it going with your new Superintendent? Heard Mr. Michael Miles was a West Point Graduate who terrorizes his teachers? How you holding up? Lots of dog and pony shows?? Come hang out with your children sometimes. We all have jobs and paychecks now, we can afford to treat you to a meal. Also, Happy Birthday. For class of 2008, you'll always be 22 years young ;)

jimmy said...

PUNK.

rosyoshit said...

lazy ass

Anonymous said...

yay!!

Jean Claude said...

What do I pay you for?

tienphamsd said...

???!!!
How did you manage to get that picture of me? I must've been pretty wasted...lol.