Tuesday, November 10, 2009

really???


I'm all about cliffhangers...I promise. It's a great way to keep the audience on their toes. But, when you have to wait a year and a half to find out what happens next, I'm not such a fan.

Suzanne Collins, yes, I am talking to you. You. Are. Killing. Me. You can't leave the masses hanging like that. You weren't even kind enough to give us a strong rope, we're just dangling...dangling, I tell you.

Hunger Games was great. Catching Fire was better. The sequel will probably rape us, I'm sure. So, please don't make us wait too long.

Btw, to the lady at Borders bookstore, just because I can't see you, doesn't mean I can't hear you.

I'm not looking for the Japanese translation of the book because I can read in English. I promise, that and the fact that I'm Vietnamese.

3 comments:

Dimples said...

Ms. I knew you were going to blog about it. You should have seen your face. Thanks for the book and meeting me up so late. Btw, she can't help it that she thought you were Japanese, all Asians look the same. Take it easy, I was just playing. See you at the game next week.

Anonymous said...

Catching fire is one badass book! Can't wait....!!! She better not brain wash Peeta. I'm going to be one pissed off reader!!!

teresa said...

People can be ignorant.