Thursday, November 19, 2009

choot...choot!!!!!


Ok. I love you, Dirk Nowitzki. Yes, I do. Alot. Passionately. Fervently. So, I don't get tired of singing you your praises.

I do, however, know that you have your faults. If I were to make a list, I'd start with your defensive game. Need I say more?? What about your ugly fade away shots...boy, just take it to the hole already. You're DIRK FREAKING NOWITZKI, you can do that!!! I know you don't have the killer instinct...but damn son...how you going to let them do that to you?

But you know what??? Even though your drives to the hoop look less then graceful, what you lack in skills you make up with hardwork. I've watched you since I was 18 and now I'm 30. It's been a 12 year love affair. I've never seen anyone with your work ethic. You're like the fucking little engine that could. And yes, I think you can!!

For those non believers who think he's over rated, I won't even waste my breath.

Go check out his stats....he isn't a 9 time nba allstar and mvp player for naught!!

I'm just sayin'

3 comments:

mffl said...

wiser words never spoken.

genie said...

He is not much to look at but i respect him as a player. He gained my respect with all baby fiasco. He conducted himself like a tur gentleman.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of basketball but I will have to check out this guy. Have you been watching "you're beautiful"? It's ending this week.