Friday, February 5, 2010

WHO DAT is?




Being from "WHO DAT" nation,
many assume that come this Sunday
I will be donning my
Drew Brees jersey,
drinking me some Jager,
and ripping out my guts
cheering for "THE SAINTS."

Yes,
definitely,
if they were playing against
someone else.
Sadly,
they are being pitted
against
"THE COLTS"
MY COLTS.

Call me a traitor if you will,
spit on me if you want,
egg my house if you must,
but I will not be swayed.
My loyalty lies
with him.

Don't pretend like you
don't know who
HE
is.

He is
PERFECTION
personified.

You think he's pretty
sexy yourself (even if you're a die-hard Saints fan),
especially when he screams
out audibles.
Don't lie,
you do.
It's ok,
I'm not here to judge.

With a new coach,
no running game,
and new targets
many are banking on
THE COLTS
to lose
the Superbowl.

Call in your bets now playas,
but it's not guaranteed yet.

Because PEYTON MANNING
is at his best.
He's more productive then ever.
You won't hear it from him though,
he'll just prove it this weekend.
Because the league's
smartest,
hardest working
QB is about to get
his second ring.

WHO DAT?
DAT is DA MAN.

Yea, I said it.
And what?

7 comments:

shawn said...

Truer words never written. Nice.

Unknown said...

don't get me wrong, dude is funny and all, but the biggest downfall is that 1 guy cannot win alone in a team sport no matter how perfect he is

meme said...

@D, Sadly, you're right. I can't argue even if I wanted to.

craig said...

That's why females shouldn't be allowed to blog about sports. They don't know what the hell they are talking about.

meme said...

Aww....I'm just blogging about my love for Manning...don't make me cry. Let's be friends!

Anonymous said...

I would be jealous too if a female blog's better than me at sports! ;-p

meme said...

@anonymous aww thanks for sticking up for me but watch out..Craig might get mad ;)