Tuesday, March 16, 2010

good stuff

Yes.
I love the taste of Cognac.
Preferably,
Remy VSOP.
Martell XO would be a plus
but I'll take what I can get.
I like the way it slides down my throat
and warms my insides.
Yummy.
Yes, I know it's made
to sip
but I like it neat and
taken as a shot.

I love it so much,
I want to share it with all of you.

I mean,
Cognac has so many uses.
It's great for celebrations and
is especially good
for soothing broken hearts.

But like everything else,
too much of a good thing
can be very bad...
This stupid serum
can cause all kinds of trouble...
like..............
running into parked cars,
throwing nice expensive phones at doors and ovens,
kicking cute little pets,
dancing on stage,
cleaning the floors with said bodies,
begging on all fours to be washed in bathrooms,
falling asleep on toilets,
laying in puddles of vomit,
making out with relatives,
making out with strangers,
shiet making out with friends,
shaving eyebrows,
screaming at walls,
posing on cars,
beating up strangers,
beating up friends,
watching the midnight show of twilight,
crying behind curtains,
screaming out "I do it right",
calling spouses their exes names,
jumping off roofs...
pulling girls skirts down,
drinking shots of fish sauce....

ahhh....good times....
good times.....

So....
when people call me out for
not drinking up.....

I will just send them a link to this page
and say....
unlike you....
I know what this
wonderful serum can do...
because look what it did to you.

And I can say it with a big smile...
because at one point
they were guilty of not one but many of the above incidences.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot stealing champagne bottles

Unknown said...

I do believe Mark has committed the vast majority of those, some without the encouragement of Cognac too!

meme said...

Yes, Mark does take a majority of the list up...but I left a space up there for you too "Toothpic".....and "anonymous" I already included several incidences pertaining you...but thanks for reminding me about the stolen champagne bottles.....

Anonymous said...

All those acts were done by markesha not mark!!! Mark is innocent!!!

Unknown said...

Hey now, she wasn't a stranger.

meme said...

Anonymous must be mark...
@toothpic...eww...you kissed a relative? That was you???? I'm telling you...lethal stuff yo!!!