Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Awww.....

I think it's sweet
that you're so in
"LURVE."
I do.
For real, yo.
Nah,
it doesn't nauseate me
to see you guys
pet and feed each other.
Not one bit.
Seriously.
I promise,
Girl Scout Honor.
As a matter of fact,
my ears only bleed  a little
when your baby voices make
an appearence.
It's cute though.
And the way you guys gaze at each other...
WOW,
intense stuff yo.
Your love,
it's for the ages.

Excuse me for a second.
I apologize,
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Now, what was I saying?

Yes,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You guys finally found each other!!
Despite the fact that you guys
make me sick most the time...
I am happy for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess. It must be van and burrito or mai and vo.

samiam said...

hahahaha....that's funny and so true. Clever way of congratulating them.